old golden retrievers are one of the purest forces of good on this planet
I’ve long loved this!
There’ll be no flirting, that’s for sure. It’s not what this Doctor’s concerned with. It’s quite a fun relationship, but no, I did call and say, ‘I want no Papa-Nicole moments.’ I think there was a bit of tension with that at first, but I was absolutely adamant.—
Peter Capaldi, Sunday Times Magazine
Peter Capaldi might just save Doctor Who…
Sometimes I remember that Peter Capaldi is now the Doctor and I cry and my tears are hope.(via savewilliamgraham)
"It’s my first time here. I wanted to come to - you know you don’t go to Comic Con without going down on the floor and seeing it all, and so the way I came up with doing that was Spider-Man." - Daniel Radcliffe at the 2014 SDCC
Jensen Ackles speaks onstage at the “Supernatural” panel during the El Rey Network portion of the 2014 Summer Television Critics Association
This Week In Cosplay: Jul 21 - Jul 28, 2014
- The cosplay tutorial list now has a legend, explaining what the icon beside a tutorial link means. If you want more detail check out this post.
- Love this hobby? You might want to learn about cosplay’s history in this article titled: 75 Years of Capes and Face Paint.
- The World Cosplay Summit (WCS) kicks off in Japan. 20 countries sent their top cosplayers to compete! Check out their opening ceremonies which will be going on until August 3rd.
- Geeks for CONsent managed to get 2,600 signatures on their petition for San Diego Comic Con to set up a clear harassment policy at the convention. [secondary article here] [and a third, because this is a popular topic]
- That’s right, it was SDCC this weekend and tons of stars experienced our hobby while hiding in the crowd. Stars such as Daniel Radcliffe, Audrina Patridge, Adam Savage, Jaden Smith and Peter Jackson.
(If you like Adam Savage’s Alien Spacesuit, you’ll love this video)
- We mentioned Marvel last week but DC fans also have a lot of new costumes to make. Check out the new movieverse Batman costume and Wonder Woman’s ensemble
- Amid the hype we also have news sites explaining what cosplay is, and we have reporters learning what cosplay is all about.
- If fashion is your passion, you might also enjoy seeing these pics of the “Geek Couture” fashion show from SDCC.
- It’s fun to be in costume but “Freaking out the mundanes” can lead to you getting in trouble. If you’re transporting prop weapons, it is best to keep them out of site. There are other costumed people who aren’t so well meaning.
- "Comic-Con’s Year of the Kickass Woman" an article on female attendees and female representation at SDCC.
- Confessions of a Cosplay Mom: a christian mother’s postive perspective on the hobby. (Page 3 has some tips for parents who have children interested in cosplay)
making ppl u hate mad is almost erotic
Many Ladies wear it this way
THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I’VE EVER SEEN
My dad just yelled “I SWEAR I’LL CUT OFF WHAT’S LEFT OF YOUR DICK IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH MY COKE DON’T YOU DARE” and I came in the room like what the fuck and it was my dad holding up a shoe and my cat sitting by a glass of coca-cola with his paw almost touching inside of it and both of them didn’t even break eye contact with each other